I’m embarrassed to admit it. I screwed up and if you tried to contact us over the last few months, there is a chance your message didn’t get through.
Specifically, messages sent via the contact form on our site weren’t always reaching us.
In case this saves anyone else from making the same mistake, here’s what happened. We switched our mail to Google. Instead of having an email alias, we had to use a Google Group.
Everything seemed fine for a few months, but then at some point Google Groups decided contact form submissions were spam. And we didn’t have any moderators for the group.
I set up the Google Group so I must have screwed it up. Because things worked great for several months, we don’t know when the problem started and how many messages were missed.
The most painful part about screwing up something like this is that there is no way to know who you need to apologize to.
So if you tried to contact us and didn’t hear back, I’m very sorry. The contact form is fixed now. We’d love to hear from you.