This position has been filled. Thank you so much for your interest.
As a Digital Project Manager at Cloud Four, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various web-based digital projects. You’ll work with your fellow Cloud Four teammates and our wonderful clients to plan and define tasks, communicate status, and ensure completion within quality, time, and budget constraints.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with a broad understanding of web development. You love to learn, and are willing to pitch in on things like content entry and QA testing, in addition to day-to-day project management needs and other tasks around the office.
We’re a small web consultancy with big aspirations. We started Mobile Portland, organized Responsive Field Day and host a community device testing lab. We wrote the book on Progressive Web Apps. Our articles are frequently cited by some of the web’s most influential voices. We speak at conferences, participate in web standards setting and contribute to open source software. We explore the frontiers of what’s possible on the web and share what we learn.
We provide a positive and creative workplace where people can do their best work. We value the unique contributions of every member of the Cloud Four team. We welcome and seek diverse opinions and backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We’re not interested in startup insanity. We support our families with reasonable hours, flexible schedules, and the ability to work from home when needed. We offer benefits for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, and a retirement savings plan.
Please send your résumé and a cover letter explaining why you’re the right person to join our team to email@example.com. US-based candidates only, with preference given to Portland-based candidates. Those seeking full-time employment as well as contractors are invited to apply.
- Provide day-to-day project management on concurrent projects
- Monitor project process and provide status within the organization and to clients
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with assigned tasks
- Highlight potential risks and act proactively to resolve issues
- Schedule and run sprint and project meetings, including leading sprint planning and backlog grooming
- Manage project scope and schedule, escalating scope/timeline issues as needed
- Ensure teamwork and collaboration across project and client teams
- 1-3 years project management experience
- Knowledge of web design and development
- Experience with content management systems
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Client service experience, agency experience a plus